Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dora birthday cupcakes

This past weekend I got to help my friend, Bethany, bake the cupcakes for her daughters Dora themed 3rd birthday party. I had so much fun spending the evening with my friend, and we created the cutest and tastiest cupcakes for her little girl!
We made PINK VELVET WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:

LEMON WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:

And CHOCOLATE OREO WITH COOKIES & CREAM FROSTING:

We used a giant cupcake pan to make Madison's cake. TOP HALF WAS PINK VELVET AND BOTTOM WAS CHOCOLATE OREO. Turned out awesome!!:

Thanks SO much to Bethany for letting me play in your kitchen and letting me be a part of Madison's beautiful birthday party! (And for taking so many great pictures of them for me to use here on my blog!!)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADISON!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, thank you so much! It was a blast. I must say my fav was the pink Velvet with the cream cheese frosting! You rock Liz!

    ReplyDelete