Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cupcakes, etc.

Okay.. So I am terrible at keeping up with my blog! Time to catch up a bit once again. Here is just a few projects I have been working on....

I was asked to bake a cupcake tower for my friend's wedding! What an exciting job!! We made chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with a buttercream frosting. We used chocolate buttercream and burgundy color paste to make the dark roses. The white roses on top of the cake are molded out of white plastic chocolate. Yumm!



These are some Reeses peanut butter cupcakes. Reeses cup on the bottom, chocolate cake, and peanut butter frosting! So so good!



After making my Reeses cupcakes I had some extra chocolate batter so I threw in some sprinkles and made chocolate "funfetti" cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream.




I promise I will try harder to take pictures of my work and post more regularly! So many cupcakes, so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment